Bad news for boro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunderland fans in 2016 have reached a point where they don't consider Middlesbrough to be a derby. Well bugger me.

When the fck did that happen then? When we became obsessed with Newcastle or when we forgot we had any history?

When did we become so arrogant that we consider a local rivallry to be beneath us?

It's always been a derby and always will. There's been some great games. Some great days at out Middlesbrough and some bloody nasty ones. At times it was nearly every bit as big as Newcastle.

Our world doesn't revolve around fckn Newcastle.

Did our history start in 2006 like? The Premier League years?

Of course its a derby. It's just a different one.

People on here man.

Sorry but it's never been a derby.

Maybe a game of slightly more interest because of their fans attitude towards us, a quarter of a derby maybe, if you like.

No one gives a fuck about boro, theres no special atmosphere theres not extra people in the stands, no one gives a fuck.

Once again, the new SAFC manager's second game in charge will be a local derby and we all know how that usually turns out.:cool:

The downside is we are definitely gona get beat at city:(
The Derby has gone for a season at least we play Middlesbrough second game after a fighting draw at Citeh

Apart from when we play Boro, it's not our main derby of course but I still consider it one, but to be honest losing to them doesn't hurt anything like it would losing to the Mags ( if my crap memory can go back that far....)

It's the main derby this year though.

Apart from when we play Boro, it's not our main derby of course but I still consider it one, but to be honest losing to them doesn't hurt anything like it would losing to the Mags ( if my crap memory can go back that far....)

I'm firmly in the 'it's not a derby' camp. I genuinely don't regard it as a derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back