Attack on hotel in Sousse, Tunisia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the twist peoples arguments stratergy. I have never said its our fault, my first post clearly states "That's not an excuse"

I am merely making a very obvious point the Wests involvement has given a lot of motivation for these attacks to happen. Its a problem that's now here to stay as Islam is going nowhere, and there will never World Peace, that's a sad fact of life unfortunately. You can talk until you are blue in the face but this problem wont go away until there is a degree of peace in the middle east.

I agree, there is no solution to the problem.

We don't have in bad here marra, but as soon as you hit west yorkshire, north west, midlands, london, etc it is a totally different ball game. The bastards are spreading their hate and it is only a matter of time before they do the same in the north east. The country is fucked, all because us Brits are too nice for our own good.

How do you know? Are you simply basing it on the fact there are more brown faces in these areas or gave you gone undercover to find out what these people think and are up to? You do know there are many Brits who are muslim dont you? Whenever you speak you make it sound as if Brits and muslins are two separates .

Whilst I recognize that western decisions have aggravated these movements, I no longer support the leftist, self-denying line that somehow we are to "blame" and therefore should be sympathetic of violence. This is part of the problem.

Nobody is trying to argue that all Muslims are murdering jihadists or suicide bombers, but to call Islam a "religion of peace" is a load of politically correct and self-apologetic bollocks. My lecturer, a leading expert on Islam, stated on the subject of ISIS "Whilst Islam is not a religion of violence, it is not a religion of peace either". At least 25% of British Muslims sympathise with the actions of ISIS and terror against the West.

Islam is, whether you think it be good or evil, a different civilization and a different set of values and worldviews to the west. That is not me saying "west is best" (because that is also part of the problem) or "west is superior", I'm just stating a fact. In many ways the two struggle to be compatible. The obvious lack of integration the two communities in this country is alive and it is telling. Let's not bury the facts with politically correct buzzwords, self-denial and namecalling.

There will have been a higher proportion of Irish people supporting the IRA throughout the 70s and 80s, and they werea far more deadly organization. That didn't mean that Irish people cannot live side by side with English people.

We don't have in bad here marra, but as soon as you hit west yorkshire, north west, midlands, london, etc it is a totally different ball game. The bastards are spreading their hate and it is only a matter of time before they do the same in the north east. The country is fucked, all because us Brits are too nice for our own good.

:lol:

We've helped kill over a million muslims in the last decade. There's been very little reaction considering the evil we have done.

There will have been a higher proportion of Irish people supporting the IRA throughout the 70s and 80s, and they werea far more deadly organization. That didn't mean that Irish people cannot live side by side with English people.

Not the same thing.
There is a stronger degree of cultural homogenity between the Irish and the British. There is easy room for integration and cooperation. The Irish do not compose a completely different cultural and value system.

The IRA fought for "Irish independence and reunification", ISIS are fighting for a worldwide, one dimensional Islamic caliphate, very much a widespread and endorsed Islamic doctrine.

I'd also say that for all the IRA done, ISIS are far more brutal. The IRA didn't behead people, didn't chuck gays off buildings, have black markets for female underage sex slaves or murder every single ethnic or religious group they encountered who wouldn't submit to their country.

Last edited by a moderator:
f***ing hell, what a shit f***ing world we live in. I'd love to say go in and carpet bomb the fuckers but as normal it'd be mainly innocents getting killed, just Muslim ones instead of British
I imagine there will be a point where they plan to hit Britain or USA. That would surely be the end of them? Think they would be tackled then.

How do you know? Are you simply basing it on the fact there are more brown faces in these areas or gave you gone undercover to find out what these people think and are up to? You do know there are many Brits who are muslim dont you? Whenever you speak you make it sound as if Brits and muslins are two separates .

Brown faces? You seem a bit of a racist mate. I'm going to ignore you for a while as I don't like racists.

Any religion is depends how people interpret it, take the Woodsbro Baptist church as an example. Simple fact is these acts weren't happening to Westerners before the Gulf War.
And, of course, you only care about what happens to Westerners. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're wrong. For starters, I remember that disabled Yank being pushed off a ship in the middle of the Med.

Nope, the general Irish population reacted badly to the IRA killing civilians, which is why they started phoning in with their bomb warnings.

And, of course, you only care about what happens to Westerners. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're wrong. For starters, I remember that disabled Yank being pushed off a ship in the middle of the Med.

I don't only care about Westerners but technology didn't exist for instant news reports and the media didn't really report too much about the Middle East in the 70s and 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back