Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think benteke would be a canny signing for liverpool

No and even if it did we would still get more than £15 million...you paid £12 million for Fletcher FFS and that was from a relegated team.
I said it on the basis of him being in the last year of his contract, now that he isn't, he's probably got a £25m valuation on him - again, can't see someone signing him for that fee

Depends if Villa offer him the earth before then.
Honestly thought it ran out in 2016, I've pissed a brummie off now :eek:

I said it on the basis of him being in the last year of his contract, now that he isn't, he's probably got a £25m valuation on him - again, can't see someone signing him for that fee

Honestly thought it ran out in 2016, I've pissed a brummie off now :eek:
Not pissed anyone of mate just think you must be living in the wrong era in terms of transfers fees. You honestly belive no one will pay £25 million plus for a proven premiership striker with a 1 in 2 goal ratio??

i think benteke would be a canny signing for liverpool

Never going to happen. He already knows he can join CL teams in both England, France and Spain.

I've seen my share of quality strikers and Tekkers is f***ing amazing. He has more or less everything. Considering the the TV-deal and how bang average strikers have been sold for crazy money I think we would be nuts to sell for anything less than £ 40 million, but that's me. I bet the club however will sell at £ 30 million.

Rhodes and Austin are being thrown around for £ 15-20 million. Lukaku went for £ 28 million before the new deal was active. And he is a worse player. Benteke will go for f***ing massive amounts, IF he goes.

Last edited:
Never going to happen. He already knows he can join CL teams in both England, France and Spain.

I've seen my share of quality strikers and Tekkers is f***ing amazing. He has more or less everything. Considering the the TV-deal and how bang average strikers have been sold for crazy money I think we would be nuts to sell for anything less than £ 40 million, but that's me. I bet the club however will sell at £ 30 million.

Rhodes and Austin are being thrown around for £ 15-20 million. Lukaku went for £ 28 million before the new deal was active. And he is a worse player. Benteke will go for f***ing massive amounts, IF he goes.
champs league teams, or mid to lower prem league aston villa. you probably need to sell to make up for the low crowds, you get

Would love Sherwood to fail. Always thought he was he was an arrogant tosspot.

You don't think anyone will pay over £15m, there a lot of stupid posters on here but I think you have just topped the lot!!
How good is he? His goals kept you up but could he play for a top 4 club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back