Anyone got their refund yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone getting a cash refund should give it to charity. That's what the team should have done. Everyone bought a ticket to see a football match. They saw one. I can understand that if the team gave up then it's not a fair competition so they might refund the money but it should really have been given to charity.

However if it leads to more people spending the refund on our next away game then great

All football fans should donate money to a charity they have no affinity with, whether they want to or not?
Are you a fan?

You pay money to watch a football match not knowing what the score is going to be, nobody forces u to pay, so the money should goto charity, or next time we hammer sumbofy u pay double ur ticket fee!
This

All football fans should donate money to a charity they have no affinity with, whether they want to or not?

Whilst I kind of understand what you're saying, it's not that at all really.

You paid your money to watch Southampton v Sunderland. You saw Southampton v Sunderland, you just didn't like the outcome.

Had it been 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 or whatever, you would have still seen Southampton v Sunderland. So why because it finished 8-0 do people feel that they are entitled to a refund?

I saw us lose 7-1 at Everton and 7-2 at Chelsea, but no refund was offered for those. Is 8 the cut off for how shit the game was?

As I say, upmost respect for doing that awful trip last week, I just don't understand this whole refund malarkey. You watched a game of football which you paid for.

At least a top charity like Grace House will benefit from this. What will you do with your refund? Waste it on an equally shit trip to Palace or something no doubt :lol:

Anyone getting a cash refund should give it to charity. That's what the team should have done. Everyone bought a ticket to see a football match. They saw one. I can understand that if the team gave up then it's not a fair competition so they might refund the money but it should really have been given to charity.

However if it leads to more people spending the refund on our next away game then great

I might, I might not. But in this country you have a right to choose. It's like f***ing "poppygate" with McLean. The lad did nothing wrong. Anyone who chooses to keep their refund can do what the fuck they like with it and should not be made to feel guilty about it.

Whilst I kind of understand what you're saying, it's not that at all really.

You paid your money to watch Southampton v Sunderland. You saw Southampton v Sunderland, you just didn't like the outcome.

Had it been 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 or whatever, you would have still seen Southampton v Sunderland. So why because it finished 8-0 do people feel that they are entitled to a refund?

I saw us lose 7-1 at Everton and 7-2 at Chelsea, but no refund was offered for those. Is 8 the cut off for how shit the game was?

As I say, upmost respect for doing that awful trip last week, I just don't understand this whole refund malarkey. You watched a game of football which you paid for.

At least a top charity like Grace House will benefit from this. What will you do with your refund? Waste it on an equally shit trip to Palace or something no doubt :lol:

Already have done :oops:

Are you a fan?

Are you a moron?

Last edited:
I might, I might not. But in this country you have a right to choose. It's like f***ing "poppygate" with McLean. The lad did nothing wrong. Anyone who chooses to keep their refund can do what the fuck they like with it and should not be made to feel guilty about it.

Well there you go then, you don't deserve the refund and will only waste it :lol:

Are you a moron?

I didn't try to make anyone feel guilty, mate. Let's not make it political.

Are you a moron?
Take the refund Royston and spend it on Palace, or Leicester away if you haven't already. Free choice for you. I know of others who are choosing different charities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back