Anyone else a little worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happens every summer. We're off the pace after 1 whole month off and we don't get back up to speed until December. Few results in the build up to Christmas, we go off the boil again until March when the pressure kickstarts some sort of miracle revival and we just about crawl over the line. Month off over the summer, off the pace until November-December again & repeat.

happens every summer. We're off the pace after 1 whole month off and we don't get back up to speed until December. Few results in the build up to Christmas, we go off the boil again until March when the pressure kickstarts some sort of miracle revival and we just about crawl over the line. Month off over the summer, off the pace until November-December again & repeat.
We finished 10th under Bruce you know

I still don't think last night was as bad as some have made out. Everyone can see we're two players away from having a much better side than last season. I think every effort will be made to at least buy one and loan the other.

Stopped worrying about SAFC years ago. I assume that we'll be crap in the top flight every season so anything other than that would be a bonus.

I'm more worried that they still not working as a team, they have to learn to pass the ball to each other and not choose the wrong options. I'm sick of seeing the same sloppy mistakes, it always seems to be our team that does it and gift the opposition a goal or 2. I just wish we could ship the whole team out and bring a new 1 in with the same quality as Lens, unfortunately it will take quite a few seasons for that to happen.

Yes I'm worried but i know I'm not allowed to be. It's only 30th July you know.

I'm not sure what the official "allowed to be worried" date is but I can take comfort in the fact that we haven't at all completely fucked up successive transfer windows and have been solid mid table for season after season. Nothing to worry about at all...

No, fully expect us to sign 4 top quality players before leicester (we have loads of time), giving Dick what he wanted before he signed up.

And an enjoyable and relaxed season ahead, a feast of football, and happiness.

One thing I did notice last night was how scared they were to shoot , tippy tapping on the edge of the box when they could get shots away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back