Anti Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of this now get on ignore you're obviously just on a windup

Serious Q - how many Jews do you believe died in the Holocaust? And if the number is particularly off the 5-6m estimate, why do you think that 6m is the accepted number?

I'm not going to follow you around the SMB on this matter - some people deny the Holocaust - there's nothing that I can do about it. But I also think that having come up with the 50,000 number you should at least explain your opinion on it, and why you think that, or at least stop posting on threads about anti-semitism, because I find it very hard to take your contributions seriously on the matter when you have pulled out a figure of total number of deaths which is over 100 times less than the official estimates, and yet you've given no explanation as to why you think they are incorrect by such a colossal margin. Of course, this could be another case of us sneaky left wingers posting to try and ensnare good, hardworking neo-fascists :lol::lol::lol:

I think all religion is fookin bollocks but why are the Jewish hated so much?
I wonder if they really are, or whether they are just much much better at getting it into the media.

There's a clear apartheid going on in Palestine/Israel right now, and you never hear a thing about it. Yeh, you hear about the odd missile or bomb landing, but the political unfairness is never hear of. If it was the other way around, I'm certain it would be in the news all the time.

There's tons of anti-Muslim feeling in this country right now, far more than any anti-Jew. But one person says something a bit off, and the world is coming to an end.

I wonder if they really are, or whether they are just much much better at getting it into the media.

There's a clear apartheid going on in Palestine/Israel right now, and you never hear a thing about it. Yeh, you hear about the odd missile or bomb landing, but the political unfairness is never hear of. If it was the other way around, I'm certain it would be in the news all the time.

There's tons of anti-Muslim feeling in this country right now, far more than any anti-Jew. But one person says something a bit off, and the world is coming to an end.

On those 2 points, I don't think we are that good at 'getting into the media' which is why there is a myth about 'clear apartheid'. There are a lot of problems currently with Israel but apartheid is not one of them.

I reckon there's more islamophobia than anti semitism due to the fact that there aren't that many Jews threatening the uk with terrorism in comparison to Muslims.

So, stop using me to rip Labour apart, stop using me to wreck the elections on May 5th. Stop using me! Stop using the death of my relatives in the holocaust! Stop it! If you want to be helpful how about stopping those people who speak of my fellow humans in disgusting manners? You know, the likes of Katie Hopkins who calls people rodents and filth? The ones who call Muslims scum? If Hopkins had said that about me, a Jewish woman, she'd be in court by now. Stop Cameron calling people Terrorist Sympathisers. Stop Boris Johnson and his diet-racism.

Most of all don't you dare say you care about me when you ignore what is being done to Muslims every day. Don't you dare! STOP USING ME!

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/stop-using-me

Correct, and most of the anti Semitism in the Labour Party seems to be coming from Muslim MPs and councillors, backed up by idiots like Ken Lebensraum.

Yet the Muslims want to eradicate the jews, how will the left wingers cope I wonder.....Decisions decisions....

All I know in my lifetime is that I'm not aware of the Jewish community in this country being one iota of bother.
I went to school with quite a few Jewish kids and while it's probably correct that most tended to keep themselves to themselves they were perfectly well behaved and didn't cause a moments bother to anybody.
I suppose after 6 million or so were exterminated a couple of decades before they were bound to be a bit withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back