Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does that work then? The other day he was one of our fittest players according to fitness checks and now he's tired after playing a week ago?

How does that work then? The other day he was one of our fittest players according to fitness checks and now he's tired after playing a week ago?
Exactly - very contradictory.

And why are we carefully easing Rodwell into matches, yet chucked Alvarez straight in against Spurs?

Poyet said he will play Tuesday as his body was not prepared for the rigours of the PL and he didn't expect it to be like it was

I wonder if blokes who worked in the shipyards for 30 years weren't prepared for the rigours of it and tried to tell their bosses they felt a tired. These modern players get on my nerves most of the time. I may sound like a grumpy old bloke but watching them roll around in "agony", diving, cheating and trying to get each other sent off is pathetic.

And then you get the ones who are too tired or struggling to play two matches in a row because they are exhausted from the rigours of the game. Is it only football or do rugby or cricket players go on like this?

Jet lagged from Milan.... nightmare!!

Pathetic what players get away with these days to be honest but that's the way it is. Hopefully he'll play at least 65-70mins on tues and be ready for the weekend

Give the lad a break, he was away with the Argentinian squad before playing against Spurs and is obviously suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

Unbelievable that so many fuck nuggets on here are judging the lad after he was thrown in at the deep end against Spurs.

Thankfully most on here are armchair wankers and don't represent the vast majority of SAFC fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back