Alnwicks 'injury'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of who is in goal, will we try to win?

Yes, just like every other time we play.

If you mean will we compromise our very good team shape in an attempt to pile the pressure on the opposition, away from home and without the players required to do it properly, then I suspect the answer is no.

49 Emergency Loan of Goalkeepers. If all the professional goalkeepers at a Club are either certified by an Independent medical practitioner as being unfit to play or are suspended, a Club may register (either before or after the deadlines laid down in Regulation 48.2.2), a further goalkeeper on a short term Emergency Loan in accordance with the following provisions

so Newcastle would have to show proof that Alnwick is indeed injured through an outside source. And since Pardew has been quoted as saying “Freddie is classed as a senior even though he is 17 because he is a professional," I dont see what leg they have to stand on.

Seems Woodman is their choice according to FA rules.

But what do I know, I'm just a "stupid ass yank"

We'll have to actually get some shots/crosses and trouble the keeper regardless of who it is, something that we haven't been the best at this season so it'd be a great time to start like.

Need some wingers that can cross the ball, and fletcher and wickham (or both) in the middle. Hopefully Jones is back as well as he will push forward and get to the byline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back