Alnwick passed fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully - especially with 125,000 screaming jordies in the groond.

An early mistake and they'll be straight on his and Pardew's back. Unfortunately our gameplan is to stay neat and organised early doors, which to be fair has worked well away from home Southampton aside, so he may escape the first half hour or so with nothing to do and a chance to ease himself into comfort.

I really don't think we will, but we f***ing should
Pound his goal from all angles. He's shite and will be bricking it. We need to put as much pressure, as early as possible, on him as we can.

The ball was just bouncing off him last night when Spurs were hitting them from long range, the lad seems to struggle with even the basics. If Poyet is not drumming into our lot to get at this kid then something drastically wrong.
This. Shoot on sight at the bugger.

Pound his goal from all angles. He's shite and will be bricking it. We need to put as much pressure, as early as possible, on him as we can.
He will be very nervous. I'll wager he will hardly sleep on Saturday night with the nerves.

It will be criminal if we don't get crosses in.

The perfect situation would be an early corner. Nice ball floated in the air and just get Wickham to barge into him and shake him up. He will be rattled from last nights horror catch/drop. Anything to add a few more doubts to his game.

I'm not sure why everyone's excited, knowing our luck the kernt will probably have the game of his life now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back