AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopCat

Striker
Been out injured for 3 weeks now. Didn't they say (after the initial assessment) that it wasn't as bad as first feared and would be back in 6 weeks? Has there been any update on this? Maybe see him back after the International break in October? Maybe he might make the West Ham game before then? That would be 7 weeks from the initial injury....

Be interesting to see where DA sees him fitting in now we have Borini and Toivonen

Been out injured for 3 weeks now. Didn't they say (after the initial assessment) that it wasn't as bad as first feared and would be back in 6 weeks? Has there been any update on this? Maybe see him back after the International break in October? Maybe he might make the West Ham game before then? That would be 7 weeks from the initial injury....

Be interesting to see where DA sees him fitting in now we have Borini and Toivonen

Supersub - just like at Man City ;)

Hopefully back after the international break but I can't see him getting into the team now? Great that Dick has these attracking options.

I know that Squad Numbers mean very little these days, but I think the fact Borini has taken the No.9 shirt AND the fact that DA has said Defoe cannot play as a central striker means that we will continue to see Defoe play wide left.....until such time as AJ is back.

Hopefully back after the international break but I can't see him getting into the team now? Great that Dick has these attracking options.
he'll be one of the first names on the team sheet, we can't afford to leave players like that out if he's fit (including mentally)

I personally think he isnt injured, just his head is all over shop due to upcoming court case and the shoulder injury is an excuse so he can be taken out of the firing line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back