Aeroplane gestures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth remembering that because by April the bastards up the road will be reporting as fact all 2500 Sunderland fans at the game running round making aeroplane gestures

Agreed fella. It's a shit world when all the good stuff that came out of this derby, contributing to the fund for those poor lads. Some mutual respect appeared to been restored. And it's brought into question because of the actions of one or two knobheads.

Maybe at Taylor…imcoming,,,, incoming….oops…. post.

Seriously. No Sunderland fan would do such a thing in regards to people dying. To be honest i don't thing mMgs would either if the situation was reversed. We're not from f***ing Liverpool.

I also wasn't lucky enough to be there, didn't see any of that on our coverage. Couple near front rows making wanker signs rather than clapping but didn't see any 'planes'. Most of what i saw was very respectful.
Sorry I meant the couple of people doing it were in the sports bar at the SoL. Like I say maybe two of them, but there are wankers that support every club.

Load of shite from the make believe fantasyland they have inside their heads.
Utter bollards, they are total muppets, next they will be saying they will be in Europe!!!
Didn't know they had relisted for the Euro-viz song concert, With, Bog on the Tyne :)

I wasn't lucky to be at the ground so was watching the beam back in the SoL sports bar. There were definitely a couple of people in there doing it around the 17th minute, and I do mean a couple. The vast majority were clapping.

I was in Quinns and did not see any of this at all. Anyone doing such a thing would have been getting telt

Back row level 7 leazes end all around me were clapping. Then burst into if you hate newcastle clap yr hands in the 18th minute

I think the safc fans can hold there heads up high regarding the way they have conducted themselves after this terrible accident involving the two nufc lads,however it's took this long for the black and white Bàstards to throw our compassion back in our faces due to them been made mugs.(again)

If the shoe was on the other foot would they of showed the same level of humanity towards a drastic loss of life if they were safc?

We all know the answer to that I'm afraid.

I think the safc fans can hold there heads up high regarding the way they have conducted themselves after this terrible accident involving the two nufc lads,however it's took this long for the black and white Bàstards to throw our compassion back in our faces due to them been made mugs.(again)

If the shoe was on the other foot would they of showed the same level of humanity towards a drastic loss of life if they were safc?

We all know the answer to that I'm afraid.
They forget also about the song they sing about Lee Catermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back