Aeroplane gestures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now I actually think about this, I'm pretty sure it was the 17th minute when Alnwick did the dodgy pass out to Coloccini.

I was clapping, but then I waved my arms about while shouting for Johnson to get tracking back with their left back. Like you say, theres still a game of football going on afterall.

Never mind which I had to explain to a couple of people I was with WHY we were clapping, and another I was with who knew about it totally forgot because watching the derby is terrifying.

Had they found ANY evidence of aeroplane gestures, fair enough. The guy doing the wanker signs, maybe. The guy waving his arms about, they can fuck off trying to use that to taint our fans.

It was that minute aye because I was looking at the fans at that point and missed the actual pass but saw them scramble it away.

There always has to be a failsafe by the 1992 Durham mag at my work.

He will probably come out with something like this to save some face

2 years ago we had smeared shit all over a toilet and trashed a metro:rolleyes:
Last season he'd seen a phone thrown off level 7 and hit a kid below:rolleyes:

There always has to be a failsafe by the 1992 Durham mag at my work.

He will probably come out with something like this to save some face

2 years ago we had smeared shit all over a toilet and trashed a metro:rolleyes:
Last season he'd seen a phone thrown off level 7 and hit a kid below:rolleyes:

This season someone moved the post as Taylor walked past, the twats
I can remember us and plenty others taking the piss out of man utd over the Munich disaster many moons ago
I can even remember to song

Now I actually think about this, I'm pretty sure it was the 17th minute when Alnwick did the dodgy pass out to Coloccini.

I was clapping, but then I waved my arms about while shouting for Johnson to get tracking back with their left back. Like you say, theres still a game of football going on afterall.

Never mind which I had to explain to a couple of people I was with WHY we were clapping, and another I was with who knew about it totally forgot because watching the derby is terrifying.

Had they found ANY evidence of aeroplane gestures, fair enough. The guy doing the wanker signs, maybe. The guy waving his arms about, they can fuck off trying to use that to taint our fans.

It was. Would have been interesting if we'd scored :lol:

I was thinking that like, the bloke doing the double wanker signs is bang out of order but the other bloke they showed on the video (where they say hes "having none of the applause") might easily have just been gesticulating at the stuff on the pitch just like many others did for the other 89 minutes
The bloke on the video sits in front of me in the East Stand. He often gesticulates like this when he does not agree with referee decisions, strange Poyet substitutions etc so would have either be doing this about something in the game, or doing it because he does not believe there is a place in football for minutes of clapping to celebrate or commemorate events, and many would agree, as where do you draw the line?

Just reading the mag board and they are claiming some fans were making aeroplane actions in an attempt to mock the lads that died presumably. Anyone see this? Disgusting if true. I hate the Steven Taylor we wish you were dead song, wish we wouldn't sing it. I know it's only a very small minority but it's pathetic.

In a world of smart phones if there is no evidence ie pictures I think it's just the mags trying to make us look bad!

I was thinking that like, the bloke doing the double wanker signs is bang out of order but the other bloke they showed on the video (where they say hes "having none of the applause") might easily have just been gesticulating at the stuff on the pitch just like many others did for the other 89 minutes

^ Exactly this.

Whoever done this is an absolute arsehat. Think its bullshit myself. Though

Just rewatched the 17th minute.
The on pitch action had fletcher go through with Alnwicks dodgy pass out. which ended up with Coloccini having a slide it past Johnson.
Colback making a bad pass, Janmaat attacking (goal kick to us).

Any of those could have had some sort of shouting at the pitch.

Skys video has pretty much everyone (inc the sunderland bench) clapping.

Definately true
It was before our lads went and kicked in loads of disabled kids on a day release from hospital and just after they terrorised and abused hundreds of women out Christmas shopping.
Our fans can be vile ;)

I don't care how disabled they are, they shouldn't be abusing shoppers on their day release.

Stories like these ALWAYS come out after a teams lost to take some shine of the result. One bellend might have done it. But he's not a representation of Sunderland fans as a whole and anyone who's squirming (or trying to) about it knows that's the case as well.

Worth remembering that because by April the bastards up the road will be reporting as fact all 2500 Sunderland fans at the game running round making aeroplane gestures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back