Aeroplane gestures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately true
It was before our lads went and kicked in loads of disabled kids on a day release from hospital and just after they terrorised and abused hundreds of women out Christmas shopping.
Our fans can be vile ;)
scum, the lot of them :lol:

And just before they robbed back the 22k which was donated to the fund.
see, the bastards have already nicked £11k of it

You believe what's written on a mag board after we have just beaten them for the 4th time in a row? The were deluded to start with, and definitely should not be believed in the current circumstances. Anyhow, making up shite is de rigeur for the workshy, benefits scammers.
Where did I say I believed it?

The Mags are referring to the American stream of the match which showed 2 Sunderland fans doing a gesture, possibly not the aeroplane gesture but I'll allow you lot to judge it for yourselves

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/t...-against-the-tribute-for-dead-newcastle-fans/
https://twitter.com/PhilLamb9/status/546665680943476736/photo/1

If, when cameras are trained on our fans, only 2 people out of around 2,500 (less than 0.1%) are seen to be doing anything even remotely disrespectful then that is a cracking commendation for our fantastic support.

People seem to have forgot that a game of football was going on during this applause (during which we could've scored)
I clapped for a bit but I was also gesticulating like mad at the actual events on the pitch and i'll be damned if any wanker is going to tell me I was out of order for doing so.

I wasn't lucky to be at the ground so was watching the beam back in the SoL sports bar. There were definitely a couple of people in there doing it around the 17th minute, and I do mean a couple. The vast majority were clapping.

I also wasn't lucky enough to be there, didn't see any of that on our coverage. Couple near front rows making wanker signs rather than clapping but didn't see any 'planes'. Most of what i saw was very respectful.

Remember when our fans were a disgrace for throwing things at their players at the SoL a while back?

Turned out to be rolled up pieces of card :lol:

People seem to have forgot that a game of football was going on during this applause (during which we could've scored)
I clapped for a bit but I was also gesticulating like mad at the actual events on the pitch and i'll be damned if any wanker is going to tell me I was out of order for doing so.

I was thinking that like, the bloke doing the double wanker signs is bang out of order but the other bloke they showed on the video (where they say hes "having none of the applause") might easily have just been gesticulating at the stuff on the pitch just like many others did for the other 89 minutes

Ditto. I was so engrossed in the game I didn't even know the applause was happening at first.

I was thinking that like, the bloke doing the double wanker signs is bang out of order but the other bloke they showed on the video (where they say hes "having none of the applause") might easily have just been gesticulating at the stuff on the pitch just like many others did for the other 89 minutes

Now I actually think about this, I'm pretty sure it was the 17th minute when Alnwick did the dodgy pass out to Coloccini.

I was clapping, but then I waved my arms about while shouting for Johnson to get tracking back with their left back. Like you say, theres still a game of football going on afterall.

Never mind which I had to explain to a couple of people I was with WHY we were clapping, and another I was with who knew about it totally forgot because watching the derby is terrifying.

Had they found ANY evidence of aeroplane gestures, fair enough. The guy doing the wanker signs, maybe. The guy waving his arms about, they can fuck off trying to use that to taint our fans.

I watched your fans through the 17th minute and saw no aeroplane gestures, or anything other than applause, a few lads around the front didn't applaud, but that was always gonna happen.......

I'm relieved to hear that.

Unfortunately, we all know there are bell ends follow footy teams but sometimes they plumb new depths..

Not on this occasion though, cheers Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back