Aeroplane gestures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the mag board and they are claiming some fans were making aeroplane actions in an attempt to mock the lads that died presumably. Anyone see this? Disgusting if true. I hate the Steven Taylor we wish you were dead song, wish we wouldn't sing it. I know it's only a very small minority but it's pathetic.

Just reading the mag board and they are claiming some fans were making aeroplane actions in an attempt to mock the lads that died presumably. Anyone see this? Disgusting if true. I hate the Steven Taylor we wish you were dead song, wish we wouldn't sing it. I know it's only a very small minority but it's pathetic.

Have they provided any proof? Photos, eye witness statements etc.?

If not then I don't think that these accusations would stand in a court of English law.

Didn't see any, haven't seen anyone claiming it either.

As for the Steven Taylor song, he's just a panto villain really. Gives us something to chant at, We don't *Actually* want him dead y'kna
Someone probably should have haveted "He's behind you!" Right before he turned around and head butted the goal post.

Mate said he saw a couple of people do it when Cisse came on - he thought it was hilarious as they were yelling something about it being the best air fare Sunderland had ever spent. Could have been horribly misconstrued.

Definately true
It was before our lads went and kicked in loads of disabled kids on a day release from hospital and just after they terrorised and abused hundreds of women out Christmas shopping.
Our fans can be vile ;)

I wasn't lucky to be at the ground so was watching the beam back in the SoL sports bar. There were definitely a couple of people in there doing it around the 17th minute, and I do mean a couple. The vast majority were clapping.

Definately true
It was before our lads went and kicked in loads of disabled kids on a day release from hospital and just after they terrorised and abused hundreds of women out Christmas shopping.
Our fans can be vile ;)

And just before they robbed back the 22k which was donated to the fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back