Access road by Aquatic Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

I come this way as I park near the Peugot garage.

On the club site it says...
Sunderland supporters who use the emergency access road parallel to the Aquatic Centre as a short cut to access the stadium area on foot are also advised that this area will be closed off during the movement of visiting supporters in and out of the stadium.

Anyone got any idea of the closure times ?
I would normally walk down about 30 minutes before kick off

I'd imagine it will be closed then, that's where they will bring their busses in and park up. Just keep walking a little bit and cut over the grass!

I'd imagine it will be closed then, that's where they will bring their busses in and park up. Just keep walking a little bit and cut over the grass!

Hmm. Looking at it aerially , the road I use isn't parrallel to the Aquatic Centre, it is at 90 degrees.(The one with the river on your right, and a field on your left.I may be OK.

Surely I won't have to walk all around the stadium to get to my turnstile, which is next to the club shop.

Alternativly I could go along the river path, and climb up the steep hill if it's not too slippy.

Hmm. Looking at it aerially , the road I use isn't parrallel to the Aquatic Centre, it is at 90 degrees.(The one with the river on your right, and a field on your left.I may be OK.

Surely I won't have to walk all around the stadium to get to my turnstile, which is next to the club shop.

Alternativly I could go along the river path, and climb up the steep hill if it's not too slippy.

You can use any turnstile, unless you're upstairs like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back