A message to NUFC and their 'fickle' fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done today, another great performance in front of the 'Geordie nation' see you all in the Championship 2015-2016.
They are extremely fortunate to be where they are! If they hadn't went on that run after we beat them at the SOL we could have been looking at a double north east relegation.
They have nothing at all to brag about at the end of this season. Just my thoughts of course.

Reactions: MDJ

Well done today, another great performance in front of the 'Geordie nation' see you all in the Championship 2015-2016.
They are extremely fortunate to be where they are! If they hadn't went on that run after we beat them at the SOL we could have been looking at a double north east relegation.
They have nothing at all to brag about at the end of this season. Just my thoughts of course.
I'd swap the fuckers!

To be fair today was successful day for them, they have now scored 3 goals at James' park in 2014, and matched sunderlands amount scored there...We'll done lads.

We'll be in the prem by then man :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back