RTG A Day in the life returns.... INSTRUCTIONS ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm having a few problems trying to upload images from my phone. When's the cut off on Wednesday? I've worked myself into a bad mood and won't be able to do it tomorrow. Any helpful hints? :oops:

As I suspected would happen I'm having issues uploading them on an open wifi network on me phone

If I don't manage to you'll just have to image the
'Welcome to Scotland' Carter Bar sign at 3pm,
The Forth Rail Bridge at 6pm, & a planned Stirling Castle shot in about an hour & a halfs time just before midnight.

Just as I thought it would be simple, Flickr isn't allowing me to order the pics by date/time taken, so I'm having to mess around a bit. They'll be posted on here later.

Two job interviews tomorrow to prepare for, so please bear with me if I don't get it done.

Just as I thought it would be simple, Flickr isn't allowing me to order the pics by date/time taken, so I'm having to mess around a bit. They'll be posted on here later.

Two job interviews tomorrow to prepare for, so please bear with me if I don't get it done.
Good luck with the interviews.

Best of luck with the interviews xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back