Everton fans/Scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladecat

Striker
Great people!

Even though the bouncer initially refused us entry to The Brick, we got in after saying we were meeting Everton fans in there.
We had drinks bought for us and both @HarrogateMackem and @TAFKAHM were chatting quite happily to Everton fans, with the latter trying to make em his mates on Facebook:D
After the match several we walked past said well done and they hoped we sent the Mags down!
Good fans. Far better than the candle lighters across the park!
@efcarentwe , @EFC and any other Everton fans, thanks for being welcoming fans and good losers. (Your ground is shite though, had to watch the big screen to see what was happening at the Gwladys St end

10year ago when my awaydays involved more alcohol I hated going to goodison but loved going to anfield and hated evertonians but like the Reds my word I couldn't be more different now everton lads I've met have been great craic n level headed not like them attention seeking lot owa the park, despite not seeing much joy in person at everton owa the years it's turned into a ground I like going to (prices are getting too much for the facilities is though)

Great people!

Even though the bouncer initially refused us entry to The Brick, we got in after saying we were meeting Everton fans in there.
We had drinks bought for us and both @HarrogateMackem and @TAFKAHM were chatting quite happily to Everton fans, with the latter trying to make em his mates on Facebook:D
After the match several we walked past said well done and they hoped we sent the Mags down!
@efcarentwe , @EFC and any other Everton fans, thanks for being welcoming fans and good losers. (Your ground is shite though, had to watch the big screen to see what was happening at the Gwladys St end

Aye, best everton away day yet, think this was my 8th visit ! ....great to have that winning in your own hands feeling back :cool:

10year ago when my awaydays involved more alcohol I hated going to goodison but loved going to anfield and hated evertonians but like the Reds my word I couldn't be more different now everton lads I've met have been great craic n level headed not like them attention seeking lot owa the park, despite not seeing much joy in person at everton owa the years it's turned into a ground I like going to (prices are getting too much for the facilities is though)

Aye having a laugh charging so much for that view. Their fans admit their ground is crap unlike the candle lighters who think Anfield is one of the world's greatest stadia.

Great people!

decent boozer the brick but they don't like rowdy away fans in there but if your ok you can drink anywhere around goodison.

Glad you had a good day. I was bored shitless and couldn't wait to get home.

Great people!

Proper football fans & good crack
We had good banter with them at the quarter finals under O,Neil

Aye having a laugh charging so much for that view. Their fans admit their ground is crap unlike the candle lighters who think Anfield is one of the world's greatest stadia.
Funniest thing on one of my many trips to goodison owa the years I had waited til the night before the game to decide to drive down there was limited number of restricted view tickets left I was in the upper tier 1st row the best view I've ever had

liked everton when ball wore white boots, went off them in 77, enjoyed their purple patch in the 80s, dont mind them now at all

Aye having a laugh charging so much for that view. Their fans admit their ground is crap unlike the candle lighters who think Anfield is one of the world'
decent boozer the brick but they don't like rowdy away fans in there but if your ok you can drink anywhere around goodison.

Glad you had a good day. I was bored shitless and couldn't wait to get home.
Aye. You didnt carry a huge goal threat. Lets face it you, and most other clubs would rather have us in the Premier than the Mags

My grandad in law has been a season ticket holder for as long as I've been born. Never had any bother with them.

First year I haven't been to Everton since we came back up, gutted, great away day.

Just drink in the Liverpool pubs next to ground

Remember being there the other year when Liverpool were away at Mags and won 5-1 was it?

We got beat at Everton obviously

Always been the better half of Scousers.

At least 5 people coming out of Goodison today wished me well and said they hoped we survived. I commented that Newcastle and Liverpool fans are really quite similar.

Aye having a laugh charging so much for that view. Their fans admit their ground is crap unlike the candle lighters who think Anfield is one of the world'

Aye. You didnt carry a huge goal threat. Lets face it you, and most other clubs would rather have us in the Premier than the Mags
cant stand the Geordies but I think they will stay up as will you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back