1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8pm wed (7's) and 8.45 thursday (5's)

Discussion in '5-a-side' started by whitey, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Bad luck lads. I've just had a bottle of wine if this helps soften the blow a bit. What was the score?
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. watsonuk1

watsonuk1 Winger

got beat 5 - 1 but was a much closer game. there keeper seemed to be some kind of freak of nature. pulling off some mind blowing saves that he had no right to get near
  3. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Sounds a really long way to say poor finishing mate? :lol:

Was anybody crying over that little lad who bullies everyone?
  4. watsonuk1

watsonuk1 Winger

nope venks had him in his back pocket ;)

seriously though it wasn't our finishing. (i scored ;)) the lad was pulling off a few saves that you wouldn't believe.
  5. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Ye right on both of your points mate. ;)
  6. D.A

D.A Striker

He was all over like, like a cat. One time he jumped out the box like he was that keen
  7. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Winger

Was there another Kev playing? I was shit! No excuses about injuries ;), just took an age to get into it.

Thought you and Dan had good games, just about the only time we held the ball was when either of you had hold of it.

Dave saved a shitload too.
  8. watsonuk1

watsonuk1 Winger

Lol I think I celebrated when I scored last night. Was a relief to get one past him lol
  9. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Soz lads, too late for me tonight like. Apologies for my unreliability. :-(
  10. whitey

whitey Winger

Think we've cancelled tonights game now. I did my ankle in last night so only Lurchio is available.
  11. Kevsgreat

Kevsgreat Winger

Like we need anyone else. Just let them take shots at him for 40 minutes.
  12. whitey

whitey Winger

He probably wouldn't notice any difference tbf
  13. Seaham Towny

Seaham Towny Winger

Scratch this I can play tonight if you need a player.

Although reading the thread seems like you've got only one man at the minute?
  14. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

Well played last night lads. It was a more even game than the score suggested. Kept me well busy second half! Think now that you've had time to bed in to the league you will push on next season and accrue more points. Was a little less heated than last time out as well, only the one hissy fit this time! :lol:
  15. D.A

D.A Striker

His fault ;)
  16. watsonuk1

watsonuk1 Winger

It was canny hissy fit. Never seen a keeper sulk do much after a well worked goal :)
  17. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

I was talking about Dan and Tedder... Not my histrionics. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.