35 600 tickets sold for cardiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll all do our bit on Sunday but a few extra thousand won't be the make or break of this game. If the players seize the initiative and have a right go at Cardiff from the off, the crowd will roar them on.
The second half of extra time vs Chelsea in the Capital One Cup is a perfect example. The place was nowhere near full but because Sunderland decided to have a go, the crowd backed them and the noise was excellent.
Large sections of our crowd still get frustrated with any attempt by our side to play possession football and it soon transmits itself to the players. Patience is a virtue on Sunday but it doesn't half help if you see the players giving it 100%.

We'll all do our bit on Sunday but a few extra thousand won't be the make or break of this game. If the players seize the initiative and have a right go at Cardiff from the off, the crowd will roar them on.
The second half of extra time vs Chelsea in the Capital One Cup is a perfect example. The place was nowhere near full but because Sunderland decided to have a go, the crowd backed them and the noise was excellent.
Large sections of our crowd still get frustrated with any attempt by our side to play possession football and it soon transmits itself to the players. Patience is a virtue on Sunday but it doesn't half help if you see the players giving it 100%.

I think the crowd will be right behnd them on Sunday.....everyone knows how big this game is. Loser is down. End of. A draw will leave us both odds on to go down unless all the others lose that weekend as well.

Will be cheering them on in Dusseldorf as I'm away on my stag but will be giving our season tickets to others to go. Cannit have empty seats for this one!

I think the crowd will be right behnd them on Sunday.....everyone knows how big this game is. Loser is down. End of. A draw will leave us both odds on to go down unless all the others lose that weekend as well.

The strange thing is, if we draw on Sunday after Fulham, Norwich and West Brom lose, we will probably be in a better position than if they all win and we beat Cardiff.

Anyone been to ticket office today ?, just 3k tickets left, we have beaten the 40k barrier, could we be looking at our first sell out of the season !!!!

Anyone been to ticket office today ?, just 3k tickets left, we have beaten the 40k barrier, could we be looking at our first sell out of the season !!!!
Doubt it as for starters there will only be 1500 Cardiff fans and then another thousand or so for segregation. Also, does the 3000 for sale now exclude any that might be held back for cash turnstiles?

Doubt it as for starters there will only be 1500 Cardiff fans and then another thousand or so for segregation. Also, does the 3000 for sale now exclude any that might be held back for cash turnstiles?

No, nothing showing as yet !!!

I hope to fuck Poyet, the players, Short et all appreciate this level of support for a club which has won THREE home league games all season. (and not many more previous ones)

As ever our side is pretty shit but support the envy of the majority of the country.

Well done lads n lasses.

You can still sell out if the away side doesn't sell their part :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back