35 600 tickets sold for cardiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do you keep calling people who were desperate for wembley tickets?just cos people don't have a sc doesn't mean they are a lesser fan than yourself .you my friend are the biggest bellend on this forum and I am not the only one to think this am I?
Listen lad, there were hundreds of 'bellends' who came crawling out the gutter crying like fuck for Wembley tickets, but never bother their arse to attend the bread and butter, even though they can afford it. Hence giving it the 'I'll pay whatever it costs' for them. Maybe you were one of this lot

A fair few people seem to know we're I'm coming from judging by the likes for the post

Listen lad, there were hundreds of 'bellends' who came crawling out the gutter crying like fuck for Wembley tickets, but never bother their arse to attend the bread and butter, even though they can afford it. Hence giving it the 'I'll pay whatever it costs' for them. Maybe you were one of this lot

A fair few people seem to know we're I'm coming from judging by the likes for the post
Your spot on there mate, I have no problem with those that can't afford season card so could not afford wembley but those that never bothered with home games but were gonna pay 4-500 for wembley can get fucked if they suddenly can't afford to go on sun

Are the club doing free tickets? I got free ones for Wembley is all and ever since then I've fancied going to another match.

Mind you, they better win this time after all the hype last time I went to a soccer game.

Are the club doing free tickets? I got free ones for Wembley is all and ever since then I've fancied going to another match.

Mind you, they better win this time after all the hype last time I went to a soccer game.
I know, the Club need to buckle down and put me in a box with loads of booze for nowt otherwise I'm hardly likely to bother now am I?

How much is the Club Wembley equivalent? I'll go to maybe £200

"Crawling out of the gutter"my you sound like one bitter chap ,however I was a sc holder for 25 yrs but in 2011 due to change of job n working weekends had to give sc up I was totally gutted but deservedly so I didn't get wembley ticket however I was offered lots for £400 plus ,ne way was I going to pay that .i think the main reason fans were upset was that we got 31500 wembley tickets we have under 25000
sc holders and the club decided to give 6000 tickets to employees 4each,players,businesses etc,.lots who didn't even go to wembley and sold their tickets for huge profits .yet you had genuine fans like me who never missed a league cup game and thousands of sc holders etc who didn't bother to attend any league cup games sound fair to you? Oh and have you ever thought of changing your name to victor meldrew cos naughty nose you sound like one nasty bitter twisted man .

"Crawling out of the gutter"my you sound like one bitter chap ,however I was a sc holder for 25 yrs but in 2011 due to change of job n working weekends had to give sc up I was totally gutted but deservedly so I didn't get wembley ticket however I was offered lots for £400 plus ,ne way was I going to pay that .i think the main reason fans were upset was that we got 31500 wembley tickets we have under 25000
sc holders and the club decided to give 6000 tickets to employees 4each,players,businesses etc,.lots who didn't even go to wembley and sold their tickets for huge profits .yet you had genuine fans like me who never missed a league cup game and thousands of sc holders etc who didn't bother to attend any league cup games sound fair to you? Oh and have you ever thought of changing your name to victor meldrew cos naughty nose you sound like one nasty bitter twisted man .
You've totally missed his point though. He has no problem with people who can't afford a st or has to work etc so pick and choose their games.

It's the ones who actively avoid going to the match and wanted wembley tickets but won't be there Sunday. Despite havin money and time to do it

You've totally missed his point though. He has no problem with people who can't afford a st or has to work etc so pick and choose their games.

It's the ones who actively avoid going to the match and wanted wembley tickets but won't be there Sunday. Despite havin money and time to do it
Point taken then,just hope in future for cup games some sort of voucher scheme could be brought in by the club for those who attend them ,could also boost gates .

Only on here could we turn a positive thread, urging support for the lads, into a free for all bitch amongst ourselves.

Support isn't just about how many of us turn up. Stop twisting and let's get behind the lads!!

You wanna go on to the Cardiff forum (well you probably don't but you know what i mean) Some of them would start an argument in an empty room:rolleyes:

Point taken then,just hope in future for cup games some sort of voucher scheme could be brought in by the club for those who attend them ,could also boost gates .
I would agree but ONLY if it's ST and a voucher.

Absolutely no reason why anybody going with £10 tickets should get preference over a STH

There's not a chance I can make it down, but I hope it's bloody loud through the telly! Sounds like the sales are going alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back