35 600 tickets sold for cardiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yorkshires finest

Game on sunday thus far, not including Cardiff fans.

Need every man and his dog supporting the lads on sunday, because the great escape could just be on !!!!!

Ha way the lads !!!!

Might pop in for this one. The Us are playing at Gateshead on Saturday. Is it any cheaper to get tickets in advance or should I just go for the cash turnstyles?

Are Cardiff expected to bring many?

Might pop in for this one. The Us are playing at Gateshead on Saturday. Is it any cheaper to get tickets in advance or should I just go for the cash turnstyles?

12pm Sunday from Wales. I'd guess at no. They'll probably be looking at the game away at Newcastle the week after

I think it may be cheaper to get a ticket from the ticket office, than pay on the gate.

.. usually costs an extra fiver on the gate than at the ticket office - ticket office is usually open until kick off (I think) but queue gets bit late on..

So lets get this right! we want every man and his dog there, but not any of the Sunderland fans that wanted Wembely tickets, right!

Anyone who begged for a Wembley ticket but doesn't bother with this one (without a valid excuse) can fuck off
I think they already have. :lol:

Cash turnstiles are normally limited to just £30 seats.

Ticket office will have £25 ones available still on the day if you prefer cheaper prices & don't mind sitting in the corners/behind the goal...

They'll bring sweet fa I'd imagine.

We're only charging Cardiff £19 for this one as part of a reciprocal deal, so they should have at least 1k up I'd have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back