33 years ago today, a Rowell penalty won..

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

us a momentous victory at mighty Liverpool.
Missed it tho' as got married that day. Mates not impressed as we'd have been there fending off locals wanting a fiver to "watch your car".
Hopefully good omen for today:lol:

Call yourself a fan?

Missed it tho' as got married that day. Mates not impressed as we'd have been there fending off locals wanting a fiver to "watch your car".
Our last win at anfield?

Reactions: Dsb
I was there that day, sat next to a gobby scouse who never shut his arrogant trap all game. When the penalty was awarded he turned to us braying that he wouldn't hack the pressure and he'd miss. Wanna bet says I with a huge grin on me mush. :cool:

That was my first year watching the lads away but didn't go there for some reason. Never seen that penalty at the Stan Cummins winner. Wish they were on youtube.

Sergent peppers lonely hearts club band.....da da dada

We had a 'cheeky Scouser' demanding money for looking after our car. We told him we'd give him half now and half after the game.

When we came back he was there grinning until we bundled him into the boot. We let him out on the M62 near Saddleworth Moor ....... it was f***ing freezing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back