3 Minutes after Skysports news announce Moyes as manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what Skysports or any other journo/t.v. pundit thinks about Moyes coming here.
A great appointment, and I think that he has a point to prove that he can cut the mustard in the Premiership. He was a 1st choice appointment for Man Utd, and he was subsequently shabbily treated by them IMHO.

Appoint new great hope, over hype him and the team, Qualify easily, over hype the manager and the team, do sweet FA at the tournament, sack the manager, appoint new great hope, over hype him and the team, qualify easily, over hype the manager and the team, do sweet FA at the tournament.............

Welcome allardyce to the England manager revolving door

It's twatful anyway that programme - embarrassing at times.

Kirsty Gallagher is getting better each day like...

Prefer the spotlight (and pressure) not to be on us and our manager. 90% of the time ends in failure due to unreasonable hype and expectation

Fuck them. Allardyce will be hounded out within a year and he'll go to his next job even more bitter than normal.
Hodgson had the least flak of any England manager for as long as I can remember. The media and the FA dumbed down expectations to perfection. They ll not go at Allardyce unless he fails to qualify for the World Cup. But as you say fuck them we move on. Hopefully Moyes can build on what he started here.

No one cares about Sunderland. Suddenly everyone comes out saying how great BSA is, even Chris Sutton who critisised us big style on television when we beat Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back