15% of WBA ground given to Wolves

Have you read the link mate? Appreciate this thread is about the allocation today but the reason I posted it, is because the recent SAFC PR shambles was done by Wolves 17 years ago, to pretty much the same scale.

In 2007 Wolves angered their fan base by giving West Brom supporters the whole of the South Bank, normally a gold-and-black bastion, for an FA Cup fourth-round tie.

They then dug themselves into a deeper hole by offering outraged season-ticket holders a pie and a pint in compensation.

West Brom won 3-0 and as the goals hit the back of the net, the 5,300 travelling Baggies fans mocked their rivals by singing: "You sold your seats for a pie and a pint."
I pity you.
Pity me too, then.

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

Last edited:

In 2007 Wolves angered their fan base by giving West Brom supporters the whole of the South Bank, normally a gold-and-black bastion, for an FA Cup fourth-round tie.

They then dug themselves into a deeper hole by offering outraged season-ticket holders a pie and a pint in compensation.

West Brom won 3-0 and as the goals hit the back of the net, the 5,300 travelling Baggies fans mocked their rivals by singing: "You sold your seats for a pie and a pint."

Pity me too, then.

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET
Sounds horrendously familiar…except it was the mags who got the pints

Pity me too, then.

NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET

It was beautiful. 😍

Looks like the away fans just made their own way to the ground, and there wasn't any segregation as I've seen videos of the fans mixing beforehand.

Well our derby went off remarkably peacefully.

WBA derby ended in men, women, children and the disabled in carnage.

Think Sunderland got it right personally. (Apart from BCB signage)

Wba also:

- gave wolves an entire other stand instead of extending the existing away end
- covered up 4000 seats with netting as a result meaning 4000 wba fans couldn't attend
- done themselves out of £130k ticket sales through the netting segregation
- gave the wolves fans hospitality packages
- decorated the bar with offensive signs against themselves for the pleasure of visiting wolves fans
- gave the wolves fans free beer
- allow the wolves fans to graffiti the ground and put offensive stickers around the home end, and leave them up for three weeks and counting

Wba have done all of the above and there is zero backlash from wba fans. Just shows how twisty sunderland fans are
:lol: This is satire surely?

Back