1000/1 to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's really crap odds compared to last year. Bookies scared of being caught out again, best odds for any team I can find is 1500. Can't see any team outside the normal contenders doing it this time though.

The difference with Leicester if I remember is they played well and kept possession quite well when they were on that good run to climb out of the bottom 3 which carried on to the next season winning the league. When you look at us play at the moment there is no chance in winning the league, they are not close enough together as a team and squander possession to easily which we've done for years. Depending on the players we bring in that might change, we need quality whether we have the money or not that is there for all to see, we are not good enough. Still worth a cheeky punt though but I wouldn't put a tenner on, more like a £1

I'm going each way as known our luck we'll finish 2nd to Man City.:cool:

Leicester and Sunderland slug it out with each other all season only for Leicester to secure the title last day of the season.

Sunderland get their own back beating Leicester 2-1 in the FA cup final but Leicester weren't down for too long as they beat Barcelona in the Champions League Final 10 days later on penalties after a dour 0-0 draw.

Leicester and Sunderland slug it out with each other all season only for Leicester to secure the title last day of the season.

Sunderland get their own back beating Leicester 2-1 in the FA cup final but Leicester weren't down for too long as they beat Barcelona in the Champions League Final 10 days later on penalties after a dour 0-0 draw.
Aye but 2018/19 that CL Trophy is ours. Consider this sufficient notice!

Best online bookie without a doubt.

Well, not in this instance. He may have just done himself out of £5000 by not taking the 1500/1 at Betfred.

Luckily, it won't make any difference because we won't win the premier league. The bookmakers must be laughing their cocks off as us knackers hoy money at them because Leicester did it last season.

Odds are shite this season because of last year. Fancied a cheeky tenner on us to sneek into the top 6 but best I could find was 33/1. Hardly worth it really.

Odds are shite this season because of last year. Fancied a cheeky tenner on us to sneek into the top 6 but best I could find was 33/1. Hardly worth it really.

Odd really, because upsets is what makes bookies rich... For every punter putting a fiver on Leicester they must have had tens of thousands betting good money on the favos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back