Originally Posted by Silent Bob
Next time a manager complains his players are 'tired' after 2 games in a week, show them the footage of Jonathan Brownlee collapsing after finishing the triathlon.
It would make no difference. For several reasons.
1. No money was involved. Therefore they would not be able to understand the significance.
2. We are apparrently so stupid or uninformed that we just do not understand the stress (physical and mental) that the poor darlings live under.
3. This season we will carry on paying money to watch them.
4. Dives? What dives? Apparrently it is because of the speed the game is played at (cue Brownlea?).
5. Referees sometimes make unfair decisions. So it is reasonable to shriek at them, crowd them, bully them and ignore their decisions. Again, we simply do not understand.