Some things I can see in these images:
1. Shoot just off from the sun.
2. Fill in shadows with flash or in PP lighten the shadows to almost nothing (but darken eyes and lips)
3. Darken the highlights abit
4. Selectively increase saturation of non organic tones.
5. A slight cream split tone??
I can get it almost right, although the shot's I have are without a flash, so the full face is in shadow - makes it look abit fake when the shadows are lightened in PP.
I think I can get this better with some fine tuning, and of course getting it right in the camera to start with..