No theme to meet, so just going on technical excellence seems a bit wrong so am looking at subject matter/art too. As ever I just enjoy looking at pictures hugely, and my comments are just thoughts please take nothing to heart.
My reasons for voting:
- Good - it has reminded me of blue skies and sunshine. Bad - ummm, the horizon is sloping and what am I meant to be looking at?
- A happy memory. Is it difficult to photograph a tv picture with a digital camera? I remember with film you had to photograph the picture at F8 at an 1/8 iirc else you would get a line running across the picture.
- I really like this picture, it is my kind of picture. I would possibly have tried to get rid of the foliage in the bottom left. Vote
- Snow and dark together! Bit family snap shot-ish rather than anything else, and your daughter looks like she is uncomfortable? Did you have to bribe her to be in a photograph?
- probably one of your best entries? (Though I did like the Motion one you submitted). To me it looks a good picture but doesn't hold my attention. It looks like sand or snow but is it just gravel/tarmac? I personally would take about a cm off the left thereby getting rid of the (whatever it is) from the top left which makes the ground unsmooth.
- I withdrew from this month. C&C still welcome though.
- Clyde, Clyde, Clyde! The picture you posted in the discussion thread was beautiful and would probably have been picture of the month for me. The one you have posted looks very fake.
- Picture is slightly spoiled by the shadow in the top left. But I really like this picture. Vote
- Nice photograph of the London Eye.
A bit too much going on - it looks a bit like a giant saw. Which big wheel is it? How long did you leave your lens open for? Colourful though.
Thank Heavenfor Shed 7
- love this picture, loads to look at , tells a story. Picture of the month for me