Hi, I wondered if anybody fancies helping me out with my dissertation research relating to fan attendance at football. The research is a case study based on Sunderland AFC fans and aims to find out:
1) How people have been socialised into the role of a football fan.
2) The extent to which a teamís success and/or playing style affects rates of attendance.
3) Possible social and economic reasons why people who have previously had a season ticket decided not to renew it.
4) To identify the link between the increasing number of mediatised ways to consume football and whether a fan chooses to go and watch their team play live.
5) Whether fans feel disconnected from the modern day game and its players and explore reasons for this.
Anybody willing to help can contact me at email@example.com .uk
for further details, it would be much appreciated.