Originally Posted by monkeytassle
open to ideas.....
i'm sure that there are plenty of ideas that could be put forward including:
- less EU not more, including abolition of the euro
- policies for growth not just about austerity and cutting deficits
- less surveillance and more personal freedoms
- re-nationalising of some industries
- less custodial sentences, more community based
- education for children on social responsibility
- re-introduction of meaningful apprenticeships
- credible plan for building the base of UK manufacturing
- credible foreign policy on the Middle East, Falklands etc.
- plans to tackle corruption
- plan to increase respect for law and order
- plan to reduce carbon based energy requirements by 50%