I found this theme and the other very, very, similar theme "environmental portraiture
" an extremely dull subject and didn't even bother with an entry, so all your shots are better than mine.
I loved the photographic learning themes such as bokeh, chiaroscuro, urban fragments and rule of thirds both educational and interesting, more of those themes please ! Consequently only two votes from me this month.
tom tom macute
- Nice shot, your "stranger
" has managed to pose in the perfect position, although I hate the big blob of post production colour in the lens, however it's definitely in the top two shots in this poor monthly theme. - VOTE
Les the scientist
- tis ok, looks like the Mad Hatter? Not enough for a vote, but interesting.
, hate those "The Levellers
" alternate types, white people with dreads
other than the subject it's a bit dull.
- The cars the star, just a bit boring otherwise for me.
- Nice shot, nicely framed by the verticals, just not enough there for a vote.
The Great Soprendo
- Standard sneaky shot of a person on Metro, meh
you usually have something about your shots but this is easily the worst photo of any theme over the last 12 months by you, wtf were you thinking ?? (white dot by her nose too)
- Nice railings, scruffy homeless woman, s'ok imo.
- It's Terry from Brookside, escaped jail and is now working in a market in Cyprus selling olives from a jar. It's ok but the light cast on the "tasting
" guy is distracting.
- Ok, just her face is ruining the shot, lets hope she smiles at the wedding?
- Brilliant, it gave me a big smile, the winner for this month, poor Grandad got roped into this you'd think. - VOTE
- Quite interesting, I like the pebbles they make a good background and something to look at, I'd like to see their faces though.
- A bit dull, 3/4 of it is all the same dark colour.
- It's ok, little girl on her Dads shoulders, wish she'd had an ice cream dribbling on her Dads head or something to lift it a bit.
Just my amateur opinion.