I think the very few entries reflect the nature of the challenge this month. As for voting, I'm looking for something interesting to do with the light, not just a standard block light/point light at something and click.
Ian Hesford's Bait Box
- A bit "28 days later
" good effort.
tom tom macute
- Your weakest shot for some time, a bit lacklustre imo.
- nice idea, a bit bland though, could they not throw some shapes !
Son of Rex
- Weird, taken this month ?
- s'ok, just a bit standard.
- Nice idea, but not controlled very well imo.
- awesome shot, really good light control/play - VOTE
- was better suited to the BOKEH challenge
earlier this year, really good bokeh shot.
- Interesting idea, nice abstract shot, would've gotten a vote if there was more entries to warrant one.
- Nice shot but too much black in it for me.