- Nice and simple, a pleasant shot.
tom tom macute
- I usually like your shots but this is a bit too plain imo and a dog on the beach without a leash !!
- Nice shot, shame there isn't a more detailed focus on the shingle, it's lost in the sunbeams.
- A bit boring, don't see the benefit of it being in B&W and I don't like the copyright mark.
- I wish you had made more use of the leading line road or found more reflections in the ice puddle.
- I'm scared to say as I hope she's 18 but swit-swooo, pretty girl and I think you have achieved a old 70's style effect too.
- Nice shot but perhaps it's better as a memory of a time, than as a competition entry.
- Not quite as explosive as I think you were hoping for, a bigger wave with lots of height would have been better imo.
- Seems to be lacking in colour for me, apart from the tree, it's all the same colour, a bit bland.
- I like this but I don't like the skew, I don't know what it gains from being skewed or being in B&W, Sunderland in B&W
- I really like this, the eyes look menacing, I wish there was more of them in the darkness, it doesn't need the frame/border imo, it's already framed naturally.
- I like the colours and the long shadows on a subject close to my heart, however I hate the border, the black just doesn't fit the picture.
clockstand pie chucka
- Lovely colour in the sky but jesus h christ, why have you stuck a great big thick black border round it ?!?!
- The winner this month imo, lovely shot, would of liked to seen a coloured version as I think perhaps you've lost some detail in B&W. - VOTE
- Nice shot, great composition, just lacking that certain something.
wor kid telt me
- Not sure why you have made this B&W, it's lost a lot of the details imo, the ship blends into the dock and is lost as a focus subject.
- Nice shot, the pole spoils it for me though, could you not have stepped forward a bit and lost the great big pole spoiling the symmetry of the shot, also I'd of cropped the bush on the right.
- I like this abstract shot but I hate the double border/frame and it's unfortunate to have the colour changing line/ceiling in shot too.
- Agile Poof
as a shot it's ok but the star of the show is the cleverly vandalised sign.